Lyftrondata's vision is to unleash the potential of Modern Data Hub and data federation technologies. Backed by BigData technology stack, to concurrently allow for high compatibility with existing technologies used for data access and analysis. And abstraction layer provided for all applications and data, helps to achieve flexibility for change, pervasive and consistent data access, and greatly reduced costs because of less need to create physically integrated data structures.
The end result is greater agility from, and freer access to, an organization’s data assets and promotion of self-service. Among other benefits, offer an opportunity for organizations to change and optimize the manner in which data is physically persisted, while not impacting the applications and business processes.
Lyftrondata's top goals are:
- Through Modern Data Hub enable customers to rapidly develop and deploy data services that access, federate, abstract, and deliver data on-premise and in the cloud
- Data efficiently delivered via established protocols and technologies can be reused on multiple projects, allowing to achieve agility
- Gain faster business insights by almost instant, access to all the data, in a customizable and secure way
- Respond faster to ever changing requirements of analytics and BI enabling 5-10 times shorter time to solution than traditional EDW
- Enable savings of 50-75% over data replication and consolidation.
|Support of||Lyftrondata's implementation|
|Any analytics client||Microsoft SQL Server emulation so any client can connect without additional configuration allowing for top level compatibility with existing solutions|
|Any execution engine||10 data processing engines supported for caching, that can be used simultaneously and work as a single unit|
|Any data source||100+ data source types supported out of the box|
|Any platform||Windows and soon Unix/Linux using .net core|
|Any deployment model||On-premise, Cloud, Hybrid|
|Any scale||MPP engines supported, Apache Spark BigData engine built-in and ready to use|