Lyftrondata Typeform Provider
The Lyftrondata API Profile for Typeform allows you to query data from Typeform. The Typeform profile is a single file (i.e. typeform.apip) which is meant to be used with the Lyftrondata API Driver. The profile contains the table definitions and other Typeform specific metadata that the Lyftrondata API Driver uses to connect to Typeform.
To use the Typeform Profile set the Profile property of Lyftrondata API Driver to the path of the Typeform profile, as well as the other connection properties specified in the documentation below. Once the Lyftrondata API Driver has been configured, you can issue SQL queries to access data from any of the Typeform Tables.
Connecting to Typeform
To authenticate to TypeForm, you can use the OAuth standard.
Using OAuth Authentication
You must first register an application here: https://admin.typeform.com/account#/section/tokens. After setting the following in ProfileSettings connection property, you are ready to connect:
- OAuthClientId: Set this to the Client Id that is specified in your app settings.
- OAuthClientSecret: Set this to Client Secret that is specified in your app settings.
- CallbackURL: Set this to the Redirect URI you specified in your app settings.
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to manage the process to obtain the OAuthAccessToken.
- Scope: Set this to your TypeForm Scope. You define the scopes for your application during the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Grant retrieval stage.
Your app will be assigned a client ID and a client secret. Set these in your connection string via the OAuthClientId and OAuthClientSecret properties. More information on setting up an OAuth application can be found at https://developer.typeform.com/get-started/.