Lyftron Humanity Provider
The Lyftron API Profile for Humanity allows you to query data from Humanity. The Humanity profile is a single file (i.e. humanity.apip) which is meant to be used with the Lyftron API Driver. The profile contains the table definitions and other Humanity specific metadata that the Lyftron API Driver uses to connect to Humanity.
To use the Humanity Profile set the Profile property of Lyftron API Driver to the path of the Humanity profile, as well as the other connection properties specified in the documentation below. Once the Lyftron API Driver has been configured, you can issue SQL queries to access data from any of the Humanity Tables.
Connecting to Humanity
Humanity v2 API uses OAuth2 (password grant type) for the authentication purposes.
Using OAuth Authentication
After setting the following in ProfileSettings connection property, you are ready to connect:
- OAuthClientID: Set this to the client_id that is specified in you app settings.
- OAuthClientSecret: Set this to the client_secret that is specified in you app settings.
- User: Set this to your user email address.
- Password: Set this to your account's password.
- InitiateOAuth: Set this to GETANDREFRESH. You can use InitiateOAuth to manage the process to obtain the OAuthAccessToken.