To obtain the OAuth client credentials, follow the steps below:
- Log into Facebook and navigate to https://developers.facebook.com/apps.
- Create a new app and click Settings > Basic. The OAuthClientId is the App Id displayed. The OAuthClientSecret is the App Secret.
- Add a website platform on the Settings tab. Enter a Site URL. This value is not used in authentication.
Follow the steps below to configure the OAuth redirect URI.
- Go to your app settings and add the Facebook Login product from the Products section.
- In the product settings, define the OAuth redirect URI.
Set the redirect URI you want to be used as a callback URL, where the user will return with the token that verifies that they have granted your app access.